Think Hunger Games, or Harry Potter, and this book is hands down just as good. Insurgent is the second installment in the trilogy of the Divergent series, and it definitely became a book that I would suggest for anybody to read-if action, sci-fi, mystery, and dystopian worlds are your kind of book. Insurgent was all about Tris, the main character and heroine of the story, fighting to protect what she loves and believes in, but the storyline is so much deeper than that. There are so many obstacles that Tris Prior, a 16 year old girl whose life will never be the same, has to face in her far from perfect world. One of the best things about the book is that the characters are all so relatable, genuine,and flawed, it is so easy to get sucked in.
All in all, I give it a definite 10 out of 10, especially since the ending left off on such a cliffhanger. I can't wait till it comes out in October!!!
INSURGENT IS A MUST READ AND WARNING-IT IS ADDICTING.
No comments:
Post a Comment