I just found out about all the John Green books, and I like each one better and better. An Abundance of Katherines tells all about Colin, who graduated from college and has been dumped by the 19th time by 19th Katherine. As the book goes on, you begin to understand why Colin only dates girls named Katherine, and how that reflects on who he is as a person.
It starts off just as he and Katherine XIX have just broken up, and to deal with it, he and his best friend decide to go on a road trip. They drive to a rural area in Gutshot, Tennessee, where Colin learns more and more about how to perfect his formula. Being a genius, Colin has decided to create an equation to tell him how his relationship with Katherine is going to turn out, and repeatedly draws graphs and functions describing his relationships.
The whole book shows incredible character maturity and I really enjoyed reading all the unexpected plot twists. I definately recommend it as well as all the other books by John Green!
No comments:
Post a Comment