Can you guess who wrote this book? That's right, Ally Carter is back once again with her sequel to I'd Tell You I'd Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You. Last semester didn't go so well for Cammie, well, besides the fact that she got her very first boyfriend ever (spoiler alert)...which the government found out about and forced her to end their relationship; which was seen as a threat to public security. Now boyfriend less, Cammie makes herself a promise not to use her spy training for anything but for her Covert Operations class.
All too soon though Cammie is put to the test, when she and her friends find out that there is not only another spy school out there, but it is one for boys. And they are coming to Gallagher Academy to pay a visit. And these very same boys may be just as good or better than the Gallagher Girls. Unable to help herself, Cammie is sucked into cracking the code that is the mysterious Blackthorne Boys, and she's back to trailing, hacking, and bugging. However, will Cammie and her crew be able to solve this enigma?
An excellent sequel written by Ally Carter, that makes me wish that I went to Gallagher Academy and was friends with Cammie Morgan as she crawls through secret passages around the school. A book well worth reading...it just makes me wonder if there really is a school like this in real life?
No comments:
Post a Comment